Thursday, October 6, 2011

Come, sit awhile.

It's inconsequential really, my blog. But it's a blog about life. And life has eternal consequences.

What I write may shock and amaze you, but mostly it won't. Because I'm an ordinary woman, living an ordinary life.

But I'm expecting extraordinary results, the kind of results that come many, many. . . many years down the road.

So walk down the road with me. The miles are easier when you have a friend.

But if you're too tired for the long road,

Come, sit awhile.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I stumbled across this. It is so fun to read from a writer much wiser than I. Your words are uplifting and inspiring. Keep em coming :)
    (-Mindy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that was my wife up there. I love you. You even wrote about me (never-mind the fact that it was my most embarrassing moment). You are an amazing word-crafter and I'm glad to call you ours. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete